As of today, December 6, 2014, this is the tentative plan for the initial classes to begin in January, 2015.
Location to be Determined
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed as the information comes available.
Weeks 1 Through 6
Week 1: Introduction
- Men and women of the bible compared to us.
- What is a disciple?
- What is the great commission?
- Introduce weeks 2 through 6.
Week 2: Becoming the Apostle Paul - Part 1, Faith
Week 3: Becoming the Apostle Paul - Part 2, Hope
Week 4: Becoming the Apostle Paul - Part 3, Love
Week 5: Becoming the Apostle Paul - Part 4, Lifestyle of Obedience
Week 6: Becoming the Apostle Paul - Part 5, That One Thing
Check back for more information soon. (As this site is frequently updated, please refresh your browser to be sure that you are seeing the most current version of this page.)
- The Anoka Discipleship Study main page.
- The Anoka Study Videos page will list the videos of the weekly lessons.
- The Anoka Study Topics List page is an alphabetical listing of all topics in the weekly lessons.
A special email account will be set up for this class: